« Back Contact information • History • Access & Facilities • Bibliography
ArcheoBiblioBase: Archives in Russia: E-16Last update of repository: 15 March 2020
Institut organicheskoi khimii im. N.D. Zelinskogo RAN (IOKh)
The Institute of Organic Chemistry was established under the Academy of Sciences in 1934.
The Memorial Cabinet-Museum of Academician N.D. Zelinskii was opened in 1958 in the two-room former apartment of Nikolai Dmitrievich Zelinskii (1861–1953), one of the original organizers of the Institute, who headed one of the major divisions from 1936 to 1953. For a brief period the Cabinet-Museum was administratively under the Institute of Petrochemical Synthesis (INKhS—see E–19).
Institutional records of the Institute of 1931–1998 have been deposited in the Archive of the Russian Academy of Sciences (ARAN—E–1, fond 431, 1,656 units). The annotation of this fond available electronically on the electronic informational system of ARAN: http://www.isaran.ru/isaran/isaran.ph....